At Fountain Pools and Water Features, we offer expert advice and installation on a number of beneficial upgrades to your pool, including any or all of the following:
- Remote Automation
- Salt-based chlorine generator
- Heat Pumps
- High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
In most cases, we will quote a flat price for the installation of any upgrade. (After 25 years in the pool business, we've gotten pretty good at knowing what it takes to install an upgrade!) With our up-front pricing policy, you'll know exactly how much an upgrade is going to cost start to finish, before we ever start.
SAVE TIME: Today's Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day.
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets pump run easily at low-energy setting.
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law).
For more information about any repair, upgrades services or renovations, please give us a call at (888) 458-3701 or fill our form.